Australian Company Registration
Information Brokers provides a user-friendly gateway to registering a company with ASIC using form 201 (Application for registration as an Australian company), which comes in three categories for you to choose from, depending on the type of company you wish to register:
- 201A Public company - with share capital
- 201B Public company limited by guarantee
- 201C Proprietary company
Who Is It For?
Anybody who wants to register a company and has the means to do so.
What Do You Get Out Of It?
Certificate of Registration, an Australian Company Number (ACN) and the authority to legally operate a company in Australia. The Certificate of Registration contains:
- ACN Number
- Declaration of Certification of Registration under the Corporations Act 2001
- Company name (including if it's been changed, along with date of change)
- Company type and description (e.g proprietary company, limited by shares)
- Date of registration
The Application Process
The general checklist to registering a company should involve the following steps:
- Decide on a suitable company structure, including who will be involved in what capacity
- Choose an appropriate company name
- Organise how to operate your company, including the roles of the people involved
- Ensure there is widespread consent for your company structure from your team
- Understand the legal obligations (before and after registering your company) that come with an Australian Company Number (ACN), Australian Business Number (ABN) and company name, and being an officeholder.
- Register your company correctly, ensuring all forms are filled out properly and accurately.
To register a company you must satisfactorily complete all the required criteria (such as company name and structure) on form 201 for ASIC to approve and process. Allow one business day for this process to complete, but be aware that it may take longer if complications arise.
Why Go With Information Brokers?
Information Brokers is dedicated to providing the highest standard in search and intelligence services – it's why we're the only company to provide an all-encompassing range of company, personal property, land data and web services all in the one location.
Our expert local support staff are on hand to help you with any queries, guaranteeing a high level customer service and satisfaction. With partnerships with ASIC, our company registration services are official and verified.
Information Brokers provides a simple and well-explained portal to help you create and register your Australian company with ASIC. As an ASIC certified EDGE provider (#33487), we ensure fast delivery of your Australian ACN number and company registration certificate. The cost of all statutory fees and GST are included in the one competitive price.