Terms of Service
1. The information provided in the report constitutes general information only and is not advice.
2. Information Brokers Pty Ltd ACN 143 037 325 does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or correctness of all material contained in the report, which is provided on an "as is" basis with no implied warranties as to accuracy, timeliness or completeness.
3. The content of the report, including without limitation all information, text, materials, graphics, software, tools, results derived from the use of software and tools, names, logos and trade marks are the property of Information Brokers Pty Ltd ACN 143 037 325 and protected by copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property laws.
4. You may view the report using your web browser and save an electronic copy, or print out a copy, of the report solely for your own personal use, information, research or study, but only if you keep all of the contents of the report intact and in the same form as provided to you by Information Brokers Pty Ltd ACN 143 037 325 (including without limitation all copyright, trade mark and other proprietary notices and all advertisements).
5. You must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, post, transmit or distribute the report in any way or to any party unless expressly provided for under these terms or with the express consent of Information Brokers Pty Ltd ACN 143 037 325.
6. Where the report is delivered to you in a form that is technically able to be modified, delivery of the report in that form does not constitute permission to modify the report.
7. You must not use the report in any manner or for any purpose which:
(a) is illegal or prohibited by any laws that apply to you;
(b) violates our rights in any way; or
(c) is prohibited by these terms.
8. The report is provided to you for informational purposes only and Information Brokers Pty Ltd ACN 143 037 325 accepts no responsibility for any loss suffered by you in using or not using the information contained in it or for any loss suffered as a result of your reliance on the accuracy or currency of information contained in the report, except where liability cannot be excluded by legislation.
9. Information Brokers Pty Ltd ACN 143 037 325 does not accept liability for the acts or omissions of others, including those who provide information used in compiling the report.
10. You indemnify Information Brokers Pty Ltd ACN 143 037 325 for any loss, claim or damage arising from your use or non-use of information contained in the report and any breach of these terms.
11. You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing the report does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. We do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system or data which arises in connection with your access to the report.
12. You can elect to receive information about other Information Brokers Pty Ltd ACN 143 037 325 products and services including special offers to assist with your business needs. Information Brokers Pty Ltd ACN 143 037 325 respects the individual users right to privacy, so if you elect to receive this information, you understand that you will receive emails from Information Brokers Pty Ltd ACN 143 037 325 or its related entities in relation to your use of the Business Credit Report services, or other information regarding critical tools to assist your business.
13. A reference in these terms to Information Brokers Pty Ltd ACN 143 037 325 means Information Brokers Pty Ltd ACN 143 037 325 or any related corporate body.Back to FAQ