How do I set up a signature in Webmail?
This article describes how to configure your signature in the IB webmail facility.
Information Brokers based email address and password.
- Login to the webmail facility http://webmail.informationbrokers.com.au
- Click on Settings in the top right.
- Select Identities which is the 3rd option in the first column on the left.
- This will give you a list of the identities created on this account, typically there will only be one... Click on this.
- Scroll down and you will see a box for the Signature which supports HTML formatted text.
- Adjust signature and click save.
Note: Signature does not currently support upload and embedding of images, you can use html to reference an external image if desired. Back to FAQ