How do I change the Interface skin (Theme) in Webmail
Currently we offer 3 different webmail desktop Interface skins and one responsive Tablet and Phone skin.
You can change the default interface skin as follows.
- Login to the webmail facility http://webmail.ib.com.au
- Click on Settings in the top right.
- Select Preferences which is the 1st option in the first column on the left.
- Select User Interface which is the 1st option in the second column on the left.
- Scroll down to Interface skin section and click on the skin category (Desktop, Tablet or Phone) that you would like to change.
- A new page will load with the a list of the currently available skins. Click on one to select it.
- Click Save and your selection will be applied as soon as you click back to the Mail tab.
Note: The Larry (this was the previous default skin) and Classic skins are only recommended for Desktop use as they are not designed for use with tablets or phones. Back to FAQ